Colorado Clancy

yeah, so we didn't go with Soi Dog Rescue. I just adopted the most beautiful Golden Retriever puppy I think I've ever seen. His grandfather Cash is a champion show dog and field dog. I got to meet Clancy's mom, dad and grandma yesterday when I spent an hour with him and the family who breeds these amazing dogs.

Clancy's dad is from Colorado and also from a long line of US Champion show dogs and field dogs. His mom is also from amazing lineage. We weren't really planning on going the AKC route, but he sort of found us.

I was driving down the road with my daughters when Autumn mentioned a friend of hers at school had a litter of golden pups. Now, this is my dream dog. But, they're pretty expensive so I didn't even really try looking. Needless to say, I met Clancy and fell in love.

His family was so amazing! They've been sleeping with the pup in their bed, already doing crate training and housebreaking. It's pretty awesome! They own 7 Goldens! All so beautiful! I'll post some pics in a bit, he's napping right now.

Oh my god. He's awesome! The boys are afraid of him andits kinda funny to see that reaction to this little puppy who is just a ball of fur! LOL! JP is so scared, he just keeps saying, Nice! Nice!.

Comments

Popular Posts