A new addiction

I'm way behind the eight ball, but I am totally addicted to Deadliest Catch. The new season just started and here I am, glued to my couch.

I spent several hours Sunday watching all of Season 3. Well, not all, maybe some. Most. Yeah, most.

A quick Marty update:

The little dude let me brush him! Got a full 3 minutes in before he told me to stop. Until then the sight of the brush would get him snarling and biting the brush. So, I got to brush his back and part of his chest. Can't near the back end just yet but we're making solid progress.

He has this very cute way of getting my attention. He jumps up on me and sits back, takes his little front paws and puts them on my cheeks or my hair and paws at me. Its really funny. I'm going to try to get a video of his little jumping/bouncing routine he does. What a goofy little guy he is!

I got a Tia update today. She went to Boston for the weekend and had a great time. She made a new friend and was excellent at traveling in the car. She was a perfect lady! We are planning a play date for Sunday for Tia and Clancy. Woo hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts