Help Needed!!!

I am trying to put together a few volunteers to help with a fundraiser for New Beginnings Dog Rescue.
These items will be donated directly to the rescue group and will be sold at the Whisker Walk 2009 in
June. This is a registered rescue in the state of Massachusetts: Any
expenses incurred in making these projects are tax deductible!


There are two very basic patterns, one is knit and the other is crochet. When I say basic, I mean EASY!!! I will email you the link to the patterns if you are interested in helping.

If you know of other crafters who might be interested in helping, please
feel free to forward this email!! If you cannot commit to making these
items but have yarn to donate, please let me know! Any scrap yarn is
much appreciated and will be put to good use!

Please email me with your interest or question: jenncurran@gmail.com


Thanks so much,
Jennifer


Comments

Popular Posts