JP & other stuff

Not much time to post today, but we finally-finally-finally got an official diagnosis for JP.

Pervasive Developmental Disorder - NOS.

This page has a wonderful description about what exactly this is, what it isn't, how its like classic autism and how it is different.

Of course, this is the answer to one question and it is helpful to a certain extent. It may mean more therapy, more access to services. To be honest, I'm having a shitty day and this PDD-NOS is just the tip of the iceberg. My shitty day has nothing to do with my boys, just want to be clear.

I am sending all my energy to my sister today. All good thoughts, all my strength, anything that I have that could possibly help her pick up a piece and try to put it back. Tough day folks. Tough day.

Comments

Popular Posts