Absolutely nothing happening in my life, thank you!

No blogging lately... been busy. Today I felt pretty terrible for most of the day, but I feel a bit better now. Completely washed out though and exhausted. Not sure what this is about or what's up, but the first thing my mother said?? "Are you pregnant?"

And so to answer that....

NO!!!

Just making sure you heard me.

If I were, I would be locked up in a padded room somewhere.

Not much else to report. Working a lot on TPCP Family Picnic. My sister-in-law's 60th birthday party is this weekend. It sounds crazy to say that because there is NOTHING about Sharon that looks, sounds, acts or appears to be near 60! Anyhow, Mike is throwing her a very lovely party on Sunday. We are all doing a little to help and my contribution is decorating with my nephew David! Oh yes! We're doing something very classy for her, Sharon is a Southern lady and we want the party to reflect that. NOTHING made of paper allowed! Ivy bowls with floating candles, white lights, lots of fresh flowers. Its going to be great!

Mr. Bentley is with us for a few days. Actually, he's going home tomorrow. He has become obsessed with Josh. I don't think he sees Josh as a cat, but more of a play thing. Clara, the matriarch and pack leader, has decided that Bentley is NOT allowed to get to Josh and she is standing guard of him right now. Its pretty funny because Bentley is completely in awe of Clara and the moment she growls or moves, Bentley lays down and sort of looks up like, "What?? I wasn't gonna do anything!" Its pretty funny.

I started watching the Tudors. Downloaded Season 1 today and so far watched the first two episodes. Its pretty good! A little late-night Cinemax-y but that's not a complaint. I mean, its about Henvry VIII. And that's the most exciting thing in my life right now.

And that is fine by me. Some purposeful simplification has taken root. And I likes it.

Comments

Popular Posts