Work and Such

Back at it.  Daily grind.  Planning, typing, spreadsheeting, flyering, emailing, printing, buying and so much more! 

I missed my office.  I have a great office.  I do.  I know that sounds like bragging and it totally is.  I have lavender room spray and essential oils, Enya, breakable things, brass lamps, plants, and cool pens.  It is a haven and no one touches anything, breaks anything or makes a mess other than me.  And chocolate.  I have candy.  Coffee.  I can walk outside and be on the most beautiful college campus in the country.  People are mostly pretty nice here and after 3 years I actually know some of them.  And there is a diet coke machine right below me, a coffee shop in the library that makes yummy stuff and a little cafe that has delicious lunches.

Right, so when's my next vacation?






Comments

Popular Posts