Michael Vick

A lot could be said about this guy.  But this person said everything perfectly.

I realize that other NFL players have killed people by drunk driving.  I realize that other players have broken the law.  I realize that he paid his debt and did his time.  I also agree that he deserves to earn a living.  I don't believe that there is an iota of remorse, true remorse, in that man's body/mind/heart/soul.  I believe he is sorry that he had to go to prison, that he got caught, that people got angry.  I believe he is remorseful that his bank account took a hit while he was in the slammer.  I believe that he has excellent managers and agents feeding him lines and he is talking the talk pretty damn well. 

But sorry for what he actually did???  Not buying it.  He was in prison, he wasn't in intense therapy learning to value LIFE or about empathy.  He tortured those dogs and if he hadn't been busted, he'd still be doing it. And that is why the man is disgusting to me. 



Comments

Popular Posts