I take it back.

Spoke to my Autumn yesterday for a bit. I asked her straight out, "What do you think will be better about your life if we move?"

And she listed things for about 10 minutes straight. You know what struck me? She said that she wouldn't have to feel guilty about going to a friend's house on the weekend. My mind is stuck on this. That my 14 year old daughter feels guilty for being a normal, social 14 year old. And that my friend is no way to spend your childhood.

I've never been one to base my decisions based on the bottom line. And I don't see this as the time to start. There's a lot at stake here, and I think our path should follow the road less traveled. Most people wouldn't do this. They wouldn't move out their house to go and rent again. Its sort of un-American isn't it? I've also never been one to necessarily follow the rules..... so guess where I'm leaning?

Granby.

Comments

Popular Posts