Sweet, sweet revenge

So, I totally pissed this woman off.  To her credit, she is
completely insane. I guess I wrote something on her Homeopath
group that was Baaaad. I suggested that homeopathy isn't really
for pain relief (which it isn't).But where I really screwed up was
suggesting that the woman who asked not refuse her cat pain meds
after surgery because, well, that seems a bit cruel to me. After my
initial mea culpa email and then leaving the group, I got this very
kind response from the crazy list owner:


"Jennifer,

Homeopathic remedies are not pain killers. Pain killer cover up the
symptoms and make the patient "think" they are well when they are
not! this is when they get hurt further and have more serious
problems! Not to mention the side effects to the liver and kidneys
that pain killers have! But Homeopathy CURES PAIN BY CURING THE
CAUSE OF THE PAIN! In the case of surgery, the pain is cured by
HEALING the incision, by addressing the swelling and trauma to the
tissues.

I don't need to search the archives to know what Homeopathy can do.
I am a Homeopath and the list's owner... And BTW, XXXXX is no
longer a member of this list because she KILLED a dog when she decided
she could treat a chronic disease case with her limited knowledge of
Homeopathy.

Our list encourages our new members to learn. What we do not
encourage is statements such as yours, where the recommendation of a
DANGEROUS drug is given because as a new person to Homeopathy, you
don't know enough about Homeopathy to make an educated
recommendation.

Your post was not rejected because you are a newbie asking questions.
Your post was rejected because you recommended the use of a dangerous
DRUG in a Homeopathic list. It does not take a rocket scientist to
understand that your recommendation was totally OFF TOPIC."



Just to further clarify: this was on a Classical Homeopathy group I
belonged to, not my beloved SATZ group. Anyhow, she totally pissed
me off.

How did I get revenge??? This is one part techie dork and one part
genius:

I created a filter on my email so that any email with her email
address attached to it would be immediately forwarded right to her.
And then deleted.

Why is this genius? Because this bitch just had about 689 emails
forwarded to her!! I have Gmail: you don't delete anything in gmail,
you archive it. Which basically just saves it without it in your
active inbox. And because I was a member of this group for awhile,
every email that went to the group had her email in it.

AND... it won't look like it was forwarded. It will have literally
hundreds of people's email addresses!!! LOL!

God its good to be a dork.

Oh... and if she tries to bitch at me about it and send me an email:
Its going right back to her!!

I probably need to get a life.

Comments

Popular Posts