Bored Blogging

Work. Working at el secondo job. Like the Spanish? Pretty tricky what I did right there hah?? 7 am is too early to move, never mind try to drive your ass to work. And a very public thank you to the boyfriend for parking in the garage so I could fully appreciate the wonderfullness that is a garage. Oh wait... never mind. He parked in the freaking driveway so the mountain of useless crap in there could be dry and un-snowed on, while the car has a lovely coating of ice and snow. That was fun at 6:30am.

I have ONE gift purchased. Why the hell do I do this EVERY year? Seriously, what the heck?

Tonight, we put up the tree. My sons are so excited about Santa this year. Its just awesome. For a minute there I thought I had the gift all set. All Seth was asking for was a black quad. So, I'm thinking Power Wheels and a few small gifts with those. Now all he is asking for is a black ambulance. What the fascination is with the color black, I have no idea. So, now I'm thinking a bunch of building sets for him and more cars, trains and other such manner for JP. Their birthdays are in March and that might be a better time for the quad things.

I have NO clue what to get my daughters. Sorry if you're looking for a hint girlies, PSYCHE!

I miss saying that. Psyche! Don't you miss that? I think I'm going to bring the "Psyche!" back. Oh wait, or is it, "SIKE!" No, no... I think its psyche. Whatever it is, its due for a comeback. Its the Brittany of 2009 baby! Oh crap, or is it Brittny? Britany? or Britney? Who freaking knows. The chick who went ape shit and shaved her hair off after attacking photographers with an umbrella? Or did she attack and then shave? Its all a blur for me. No matter, she's cured now so we can all start to love her again. Because I don't know about you, but the gaping emptiness left in my life after her crazy spell was just too much to bear.

And this is what happens when I blog about nothing while sitting at work waiting for the phone to ring! Fun stuff!

One more point:

Can we as a nation pull together and agree that the "got " has fully run its course and never use it for marketing ever again? I got everything I need:

got milk? check
got twins? check
got dog? check
got beer? check

I think the "got" people should get together with the "i" people and start a new trend. The "igot" trend. Only to be super cool, they could write it like:

igot
No? Well, that's all igot. .

Comments

Popular Posts