One more post

The nicest man just stopped into the admitting office. He came to visit one of the elderly priests here and I gave him the key necessary to get to that floor. Standard thing to do. No biggie.

He returned the key to me just now and said, "For being so nice to everyone, I'd like to give you something." He reached into a pocket and came out with a small, green velvet bag. He fishes around and then drops onto my desk a small metal medallion. It has a small hole drilled into it so it can be placed on your key ring. He tells me that he drills them himself and then adds, "Father John blesses these for me so he can keep doing the Lord's work."

On one side are angel wings (!) and the word "Love." On the other side it says "My Guardian Angel Protects Me."

He then tells me a quick story about a woman he recently gave one of his medals to. She was driving on the highway when the medal falls to the floor by her foot. Deciding she needed a break and to get the medal before she lost it, she pulls off onto the next rest area. Re-attaches her charm and begins to drive back onto the highway. Her front tire then fell completely off... before she got back onto the highway.

I didn't tell him about my angel wings. I would bet he wouldn't be very surprised though.

Comments

  1. GOD CAN ONLY KNOW JENN GREEN IS GOOD I STILL THINK ITS A JOKE AND HE WILL BE WITH US AND ITS A HUGHE JOKE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts