Well, it could be worse

Checked into the motel this morning and I was quite surprised at how neat and tidy it was.  I used to ah, ahhhh... go there back in the late 80's with friends for juice and pie.  Yes, definitely juice and pie.  And Monopoly.  A bunch of us silly girls would study there for hours and sip apple juice.  And then make it home safely and well before my 10pm curfew. 

Mom?  You there?  See, I told you I was a good kid!

The room has a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.  Thank the Lord!!!

As of 11am today, no contractors were anywhere near my house.  I swear if I'm stuck in one room until Monday I'll lose it!  Seriously!

Off to amuse boys after work by going to McDonald's Play Land tonight.  Tomorrow its Bright Nights.  Aaron, two boys, Clancy and me all packed into the car and ready for Santa!  I love Bright Nights!!!

I can't believe its freaking Christmas.  I missed fall I think.  I blinked and it was gone.  Crazy!

Comments

  1. i think it's ridiculous that Christmas sneaked up on us like this. It's got to be some conspiracy with the retailers and Hallmark and the churches. They're all out to milk us dry, I tell you! Conspiracy!

    and fyi: secret word to post this is gimp. i fn love blogspot. especially since the field that i'm typing gimp into has an icon of a handicapped person in a wheelchair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have to say that EVERY time I go to post something I have a temptation to include the word I had to type! When I commented on your blog the other day the word was "heffle" and then I got "foofy". LOL! Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heffle!! that's awesome. it's like a heffalump, but not quite. today's secret word: monstsie.

    wtf is a monstsie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts