Danielle's Piercing

This is what I got my daughter for her 14th birthday.  Some people hate piercings, some people even said, "JEN-NI-FER!" Just like that.  I'm looking at you Lisa Nash.  I happen to think that some are kinda cute and on Miss Danielle, its super cute.  And she didn't even chicken out.  Her first piercings (ears) didn't go so well.

She was around three or four.  She sat on the little stool in Claire's and was all excited.  She even got to pick out ridiculously expensive crystal flower earrings (it was her birthday then, too).  The nice girl came over, prepped, dotted and mirrored where they would go.  She took the piercing gun and SNAP! and then DASH!  Little Danielle leaped off the chair, and took off like the Roadrunner alllll the way down the mall.  Autumn and I ran screaming after her and all we could here was, "OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHH!"

This time went much better.  Besides, I don't think Penelope would appreciate those sort of antics.  She sorta scares me.

Comments

Popular Posts