A night out

Welp, today is the last day of vacation.  Last night I went to see Boston Marriage at Westfield University (I will never get used to that!).  My theatre professor Jack Shea directed and a dear friend was in it.  It was such a great night of theatre.  It always strikes me when I go there and see an amazing show and half the seats are empty but I go to other half-assed, poorly directed shit and the place is packed.  Crazy.

Anyhow, it was a really great night that ended with a bunch of old friends and some new ones laughing and raising a glass together.  We went to The Tavern in Westfield and had our own room sort of.  It was fantastic.  And I got to see Dan and Pierre.  Yep, could only have been better if Aaron weren't so ill he couldn't come with me.

Off to Berkshire Scenic Railway today to take the kiddos on a train ride.  They are asking me about every 7 minutes "Are we going now? Is it now?  Is it time to leave for the train ride?"  It was cute for about 21 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts