Steven Slater, American Hero to the Working Class!



I love this guy.  You know why I love this guy?  Because he had the balls to do what every single one of us has wanted to do.

You know, I quit a job not that long ago.  I had practiced in my head thousands of speeches and ways to kiss the place goodbye.  In fact, until I actually sat my ass in a chair at my exit interview I really had a few good lines to say (only to 1 out of like 5 bosses).  But, right as I sat down, the words, "Clean and classy.  Give them no recourse.  Just leave it clean and classy Jenn." came into my wee brain.  So, I said nothing about the intense crazy I had experienced during the previous two years and smiled and nodded and left things as, well, clean and classy as I could.

But you know, if Porter Hall had an escape shoot and a beer cart, things probably would have ended differently.

Just sayin'!

Comments

Popular Posts