Words on a page

I finally found a story.  I found a character.  Her name is Anna.  She is seventeen.

I'm writing her story and its sort of my story.  Its fiction.  It has elements in it that have to do with religion, evil, human nature, the supernatural and family. Its the hardest thing I've ever done in my life and I can't seem to get it on screen fast enough.  Simply put:  it is a purely awesome experience.  The possibilities for Anna are endless. 

What I need though are a few folks willing to read along as I write and revise and edit and then revise again.  Its a lot of reading.  So I am looking for a few sounding boards.  They have to be honest ones.  Ones that can say, "Wow, that doesn't sound right.  That actually kind of sucks."  I'm in the beginning right now but in another month or so I would really like to find 5 or 6 people to sort of help me out.

Any takers?  Anyone in a book club that thinks their club might be interested?  Feedback can just be emailed or in person or via phone call. No biggie, just general impressions. 

Now go look at the stupid picture of my dog below!  LOL!

Comments

  1. I love the story so far, and i don't want to wait 10 years hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so there!! I love to read... and I'm always looking for some new material :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts