Her.meneutics: An Open Letter to Anne Rice

Her.meneutics: An Open Letter to Anne Rice

I've posted a lot about religion recently. I've slammed organized religion outright. Here is a letter that I found on Anne Rice's Facebook page that shows the side of the church that I actually miss quite a bit. Its easy to get lost in politics, sometimes you need to be reminded that good folks are sitting in those chairs or pews. That sometimes faith also means you have hope in the goodness and kindness of others. I wish I could put it aside sometimes. I wish I didn't read and question. That I knew to just leave well enough alone. I envy this woman and I don't even know her. But then, she might feel the same way about me I guess.

Funny how shit works out like that.

Comments

  1. OK I read the letter, it was great but I must say the Polish saying is the best and true !!! Kate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts