Gloria and I: Frenemies for the moment

There is a very basic skill in sewing that I seem to be struggling with.  Namely, sewing in a straight line. I have proof and as soon as I can I am going to post pics or a video of this incredibly poor stitchery.  I'll get it, I have faith I will.  But in the meantime, I'm really happy that Gloria* is bolted onto a desk.  Because she may have had some violence come to her last night.  I'm not saying she deserved it, but I could have sworn I heard a giggle at one point.

Also: bobbins. WTF?  I never even knew there were two spools of thread in sewing.  So this little bugger has gotten on my nerves.  I think I figured the whole thing out, but I just feel like I should have been told about them and their purpose.

*Gloria.  The name came to me suddenly while watching a seam veer off wildly to the left.  I sort of shouted, "Seriously Gloria?!" and the name was found.

Comments

  1. GLORIA HAHAH JENN JUST LINE THE MATERIAL UP WITHT THE LITTLE LINES AND GO SLOW MRS MILLER WOULD BE PROUD OF ME KNOWING THIS HAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts