MDNA!

Madonna's half time show rocked.  I keep hearing the word "risque" about the half-time show.  Was I watching the same thing?  She was totally covered up and the songs she chose were completely PG.
She sounded fantastic and as a total football non-watcher, it made the hours of boredom seem a little less horrible.  That and my sister's awesome cooking and hanging out with my parents.

I do take a bit of offense to the unbelievable hypocrisy by the morons complaining about MIA's third digit making a solo appearance. NOBODY noticed until the press started hooting about it. 

"Oh my eyes! The children!  What about the children?!  That's, well that's OFFENSIVE!"

  People... you are watching the most violent sport on television!!  Dudes are bashing into each other and actively causing brain damage and that is okay? But MIA's 1 second of rebellious fun is what you're upset about?  GET. A. LIFE.  (Also - whose kids even watch football)

So as far as I can tell:

Tackling, bashing, brain damage, breaking bones for profit = OK fine.

One second of a middle finger being raised higher than its counterparts = National scandal.

Just making sure I'm clear on this.  

Comments

Popular Posts