The Most Random Post of All

  1.  I was thinking about these groups like One Million Moms or the followers of Rick Santorum this morning.  I was thinking that they, in their quest to protect and save marriage, are really fighting the wrong battle.  Shouldn't they be screaming about divorce?  Wouldn't preventing or even trying to ban divorce do more to support marriage than anything?  I mean the Bible (which they like to shove down everyone's throats) certainly talks about this more than what sorts of marriages get the Golden God Seal of Approval.  Of course that would actually affect their own miserable lives, so I guess the gay thing is just easier for them.   
  2. The miracle of over-night delivery is something that leaves me sort of in awe.  I mean, I ordered DHC Cleansing Oil yesterday and when you have Prime Membership with Amazon its only $3 for overnight delivery.  So I decided I just couldn't wait that extra 24 hours for it and chose that. I ordered it on lunch yesterday at noon.  It shipped out of Tennessee at 3pm and was in Connecticut by 4AM.  This isn't a heart for a transplant, its skincare.  I feel sort of stupid now.  Like what the hell was my big rush?  I can't imagine what Jaime Fraser would make of this. 
  3. I went to Ochoa last night.  The esthetician there, Christina, is a god damn miracle worker.  She also gave me samples of this stuff called Pevonia.  I just looked them up.  The stuff I want is $93.  Holy smokes.  That isn't gonna happen. 
  4.  I learned the difference between dry skin and dehydrated skin.  And I'm going to share with you this very not important information:  Dry skin is essentially poreless and appears perfect.  There is no oil or not enough oil to make things like zits appear.  Dehydrated skin is rough and patchy and spotted with things like break-outs and maybe blackheads. Your t-zone can still be shiny.  Dehydrated skin is what most of us have right now in this climate. Going from cold air to hot air and being in heated rooms with dry air depletes your skin of the moisture and water it needs.  Drinking more water doesn't even really help because your body uses it up everywhere else first and the skin gets it last.  
  5.  

    Comments

    Popular Posts