Ann who?

Let me begin by saying that Ann Coulter is not a conservative. She's an idiot.  She gives intelligent, well spoken and non-bigoted conservatives a very, very bad name. And yes they do exist.  I actually know a few.  Being "conservative" has nothing to do with Ann Coulter.  Ann Coulter is a media-hungry  almost-been with nary an intellectual bone in her money grubbing body.  That is putting it gently.

 I read THIS and thought I would pass it along. 

I love that 98% of the people out in the world had never even heard of her. Perhaps we should all just stop talking about  her and let her fade back into muck where she's most comfortable?  Every now and then we'll just duck her slings of mud and continue about our day.  Oh, and yet another few papers have canceled her column and more and more advertisers are pulling away from her. Woot!

"Life is a painful progress."
~Angels in America


Comments

Popular Posts