Awesomeness

Hey out there. I have discovered that some of you are still using the crappy old Windows Explorer. You need to stop. Download Mozilla Firefox and join the world of the living. I switched over quite a few months ago and since then Firefox has changed my life. And if you're, *shudder*, using AOL, you can use Firefox. You just have to go through the horribly long process of "signing on", minimizing that horrible AOL and then clicking on the Firefox icon.

Well, maybe not my whole life. But my work life and internet surfing life. So why is Firefox so awesome? Well, its totally customizable. I have the coolest crap on my browser, I can't even begin to tell you. I just downloaded this ScribeFire thing. On the bottom of my 'puter there is a little picture. I click on it. This half screen editor pops up, very similar to Word, and you can post to your blog right from here.

I can do cool fonty things. I can add pics and stuff. So awesome. Such awesomocity.

I love you Firefox. Seriously.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts