Dunkin' Donuts is really annoying.

Not sure if this is a Western Mass phenomona, but the following is a typical order at any DD. It makes me want to crawl inside the speaker and.... well... just watch:


DD: Hi, may I take your order?

Me: Yes, I would like a medium French Vanilla iced coffee, cream and sugar an-

DD: That's a medium French Vanilla iced coffee, cream and sugar. Anything else?

Me: Yeah, I would like a boston cream donut an-

DD: So a medium French Vanilla iced coffee, cream and sugar and a boston cream donut. Anything else?

Me: Yes, I also need two apple juices a-

DD: Okay, so, that's.... blah blah blah. Anything else?

Me: Yeah, I have 4 kids with me, so there's a lot more.


Why, why do they do this EVERY damn time? EVERY. TIME. Just let me freaking order and I'll tell you when I'm done, and then you can say it all back.

So damn annoying. Stupid Tirozzi's Bakery. Stupid. Closed up shop and now I'm left with corporate donuts and crappy coffee. I totally blame them for this.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts