Pain and a weird dream

I'm on about 2 or 3 percocets and my 4th beer. I get ovarian cysts and when they get big and ready to pop, the pain is incredibly, well, painful. Trying to type on that many pain killers is interesting. I'm having problems with this keyboard. I loved it when I first got it, but the level of push needed is annoying. It's my Mac wireless one and right now I'm ready to fling it. My work let me buy this crazy, kick-ass keyboard and since then I'm totally spoiled.

Anyhow, back to me and my whiny self. If you have ever had this problem, you know what I'm talking about. Honestly it's like labor pain. Last night it was so bad I was tempted to just taken to the ER via ambulance. I was home with just the boys and Danielle. My sisters were a big help, they called my mom for me. In the meantime I finally reached Aaron and he came home from work early. Mind you, I think he has left work early exactly once before since he started working there about 4 years ago.

Yucky stuff.

I had the weirdest dream last night:

First of all, I was in a home type of place. Like my home/not my home. My whole family was there, all my kids. And I could fly. All these weird beaver/rodent things with blond hair (not fur, it was blond hair) were rabid and they were biting everyone. And everyone had all these problems and they were trying to get me to help. I had a lot of money and I was writing out checks to my sisters and brothers. But I was just trying to get away from that house. It was awful. But then I remembered I could fly (because that's something you forget), so I started flapping my arms like a lunatic. My dad looked at me and said, "Just go, just get away for a while. It's fine." My mom started yelling at me about the kids and who would watch them. I said, "They're fathers. Besides, Autumn and Danielle don't even like me anyhow." How horrible is that?

As I took to the air and looked around me, I saw the ocean and I was afraid because I couldn't fly all that well just yet. This little rodent thingy bit my foot just before I got up pretty high and it was just the boost I needed to take off. I shook it off and Aaron shot it for me. He waved at me and smiled, "Its cool Jenn, do what you need to do, we'll be here when you get back."

I flew over the ocean and into the sunset. I waved at people in sailboats and cruise ships. I could hear them shouting, "Hey! Its Jenn Curran, the women who can fly!" I started getting better at controlling my direction and height and I was spinning and tumbling in the air. I sort of floated over the water and listening to its sounds. Dolphins were jumping up and flipping. I closed my eyes and just sort of went with the wind. It was the most peaceful and wonderful feeling I've felt in a long time. When I finally woke up, I still had that feeling.

Pretty cool shiz. Pretty horrible too in a way. I really think it was a death dream. I think I died in that dream.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts