Sick Follow up

After a weekend of sleeping and feeling like crap, I ended up with an incredibly sore arm. The soreness stretched up to my armpit area and then down my left side and headed toward my elbow. I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong, so I ignored it. Wednesday I woke up and found this sunburn-looking rash right where the hurt was the worst.

Can't really ignore a red streak... went to the doctor. And the doctor said, "No more monkeys Infection." Or, shingles. Don't think its shingles, the rash would be bubbly. So, I'm on these super antibiotics that make me sick as a dog. Go Keflex! And for pain, I'm taking mostly Motrin and at night Percocet... which also make me sick. Good times. This morning the rash had moved along and is now trying to wrap around my elbow.

Oh crap. Doc's office (AKA, my sister the medical assistant there) just called. The rash, because its so damn itchy, is actually shingles. I guess it doesn't need bubbles after all. Lovely.





Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. SORRY SIS STAY AWAY NEVER HAD CHICKEN POXS HOPE YOUR OK YOU CAN CALL ME THOUGH BOY WE KEEP THAT OFFICE BUSY HAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts