Stella. Not a mommy cat.

My cat went into labor. The kitten was breach and after about an hour of pushing and my gently tugging, the kitty just wasn't coming. I rushed her to the animal hospital. The kitten was dead when they delivered it. An x-ray confirmed that it was the only kitten.

I guess cool colored cats tend to only have one or two big kittens. And the female cool looking cats tend to have a tilted birth canal or va-jay. All this usually means that the kittens are still born or momma needs a c-section.

Stella could have died from this. If you know me you know how much I love her. We've been through the shit together you know? She's resting upstairs. I'm a little sad for her. I mean, after all that she doesn't even get one baby. Poor kitty. This really sucks.

There's a pretty cool story to go along with this that has to do with a construction worker and a found gray kitten. More to come.

Comments

Popular Posts