Clarity

I posted a little line yesterday about dreaming with a link to UMass's creative writing master's program.

Today....

There are moments. Aren't there? Moments when your life seems suddenly have a clear through-line. A beginning and a middle leading to an end that all of sudden makes it all seem so simple. Fate slaps us with these moments and kicks our asses to where they belong. I am firm believer in fate, God, or whoever she is that leads us by our toes to the places we belong. And if we could stay open to these moments, if we listen to the whispers in our ears, our next steps seem to be downhill-on-roller-skates-easy.

I was walking to my office just now and noticed a table for Kaplan Testing set up in the eating arena called Blanchard Cafe. They give classes to those who need to take a big, formal, fill-in-the-dot type of exam. Which I would need to take if I wanted to attend graduate school.

So, as I grabbed the brochure.... the young woman asks, "Would you be interested in taking a free practice GRE exam? You will get a really clear picture about areas you need to work on and the ones you will have no difficulty on. They really help."

Well, slap me on the ass and call me Sally, friend.

October 25th folks.... slap well noted.

Comments

Popular Posts