Happiness.


August 7, 2010.


I'm marrying my best friend.

Here.

And my other best friend Dan has agreed to officiate.


A brand new
Happy Day...

A perfect place for us, back to where it all really began.


Rockport. Cape Ann.

On the beach with only about a dozen of our nearest and dearest.

Toes in the sand


Sound of the waves crashing around us
.

Who needs music when its all already so perfect?

Till Death Do Us Part is a long time friends.


How lucky we get to spend those days together?


Really. Together.

Closing the circle and binding our hands

Finding ourselves choosing for once the daily choice we make now:

I choose you and you choose me.

In perfect love, in perfect trust.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you guys.. and I'm not just saying that because i'm the "other" best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS TO MY SISTER AND MY "NEW" BROTHER-IN-LAW ITS GREAT NEWS GUYS GLAD YOUR BOTH VERY HAPPY LOVE YOU GUYS KATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're very happy for the both of you. Have a great life!!!MOM and DAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    this is great news.. and it sounds so lovely and romantic and just prefect!! :) what an amazing place! i love pictures of the place on the site and the picture you painted in your writing. :)

    I'm very happy for you and for Aaron... and very cool that Dan can marry you guys. :)

    best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jen and Aaron!!!
    So um speaking of happiness and weddings and such...I couldn't think of a cooler place to ask you if you would be interested in being one of my bridesmaids? =)
    Hmm I wonder when you will see this. haha. Love Lierin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about really fast? YES! Thank you so much for asking, I'd be honored!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts