Write, write, write

I need to submit 20 pages of material to UMass. And I don't think my little blog of first drafts will likely cut it. Anyone out there an editor?? :D

I think that since I sort of found this.... things in my life seem... they seem....

Un-freaking-stoppable. Possible.

I feel like a weight has been lifted and my stumbling around looking for where my life should take me is over. If UMass isn't the place for me, its cool. There is a place out there and it will find me. Or I'll hunt that bitch down and drag it home and claim it. You know, something like that.

Lots of other great things in the works for me. That's all I can say for now.

Comments

  1. Fiction, non-fiction...what do you need? You've got some entries that are absolutely frickin' fabulous. I'd definitely nominate some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts