So...

I broke down and entered the world of cell phones again.  I had decided back in August to get rid of mine and save money.  Bad idea. 

Anyhow, my new number belonged to a woman named Leanne.  Leanne must have been quite popular among the men in the area.  I have received at least 7 phone calls since Saturday from 7 different guys.  One even got mad at me when I said he had the wrong number.  He insisted that I was Leanne and that I was dissing him big time.

Two of these calls came during the middle of the night.  One even left a message:

Yo baby Leanne.  Wassup?  I was hoping to get with you yo. Its (garbled Spanglish name here).  Give me a shout will you?

I'm thinking Leanne was:

a.  A probation officer
b.  A drug dealer
c.  A prostitute


Interesting people in this world.  Makes me feel very normal and boring.  See?  My resolution is working all ready and all I had to do was none of the listed activities above. 

Comments

Popular Posts