Emu oil is good.

Fibro. What can I say? I once thought it was fake and then I was diagnosed. I feel like I was run over by a truck. But here's something really neat. Emu oil. Apparently it has healing properties and for like 3,000 years it has been used as a muscle, joint and injury cure. I belong to a few groups online and asked about pain relief (I refuse to take narcotics). I heard back: emu oil, MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin.

And then I rec'd this email from fellow group member Bobbi. Bobbi is the owner of The Purple Sage. She suggested I try this Emu MSM Cream that she makes. I ordered it. Got it Saturday and the stuff is heavenly. It feels amazing and I think its actually having an effect on my pain. My shoulders, elbows, hands and hips are the "hot" zones (that's my term, I have no idea what others with this stupid fibro call it) lately and this lotion is just frigging awesome.

Here is the huge list of ingredients:

"Contains: Emu Oil, MSM, Menthol, Glucosamine, Allantoin, Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils,
and Vitamin E."

That's it folks! No additives, no fillers, no perfume. Aaahhhhh!


She also sent me a free lavender oats and honey with Calendula soap. I usually use Philosophy or Hauschka on my face, but I ran out and honestly this stuff is ridiculously expensive. So I tried the soap on my face after trying it in the shower for the first time. WOW!!! My skin feels amazing and no dry splotches, no rash. I am allergic to so many things that I honestly tried it and thought, "Well, I still have some prescription cream, so what the heck?" Oh sweet baby Jesus this is great soap!

So, I highly recommend Bobbi's site. She is a wonderful woman and her business is very cool. She makes everything herself and if she can't get the best quality then she just waits until she can. You can read other testimonials here.

Thank you Bobbi!

Comments

Popular Posts