Dirty Harry Got Nothing on Walt

How did I fail to share this?  I totally lose.

I saw Gran Torino. Like 3 weeks ago.  A magic fairy made it appear on my computer or something.  Anyhow, let me tell you the best piece of advice you've gotten so far this year:

Go see it.

I just read a short but exactly perfect review.  I can't tell you how much I loved this film.  Eastwood is at his finest.  Or his worst... his character is everything you wish you could do and say.  He is the curmudgeon with a streak of brutality.  A reluctant hero, a lonely old man with a death wish.  The most beautiful 1973 Gran Torino I've ever seen.  And a faithful dog. 

Who could ask for anything more? 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm glad you appreciated the review. You have excellent taste in movies :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts