Bored and chatty.

I finally, finally and finally got some flowers planted in the yard. Waaaay behind planting season but its done. Perennial garden has been started. Its pretty exciting planting perennials instead of annuals. Every year I will get to see my butterfly/hummingbird/cut garden grow a little more. Never did one before, so this is cool.

Of course 6 hours of yard work has left me totally sore and sunburned. My back is kiling me. I am lying here watching Seth so won't climb out of his bed and somehow I think he stealth climbed into JP's crib... going to check.

Nope. JP is just being miserable and tired.

Bored. Can't leave my room until the climber crashes. He drew all over the girls' floor and beds and tv today with permanent ink marker. I got the tv clean, the sheets are stained and I need a brush to get the floor clean. Lovely.

I"ll post pics of the new flowers whenever I have time. I am supposed to be finding pictures and updating our family reunion scrapbook. Needs to be done by the 21st. Oh boy.

Comments

Popular Posts