Crazy. Right here.

I"m not sure what the heck is going on, but virtually every person I know either online or in real life is feeling a bit of the Nothing-essness too. How very odd. In light of the fact that so many of us seem to be in a state of suspended animation, I've decided to ignore it.

I'm going to rest as much as I can. Considering I'm off to Maine for one day for a wedding, I'm not sure how that will fit in though. We are driving over 3 freaking hours there, with all 4 kids, going to an outdoor wedding and then driving back. I say this is stupid and crazy. BUT.. I'm also the one who took a job with summers off. So ultimately its my bad.

But still, 6 hours in the car with two 2 year olds? After a day of no napping? This isn't crazy. Its sadistic.


Refrigerator. hahahahaaaaaaa!

Comments

Popular Posts