Family Reunion 2007

It's that time of year again! The 4th Annual Family Reunion is tomorrow at 2pm. This is my dad's side of the family (the Irish side). We get together every year, the third Saturday in July.

Kathy is hosting this year, but we had to move it to my parents' house. In order to get into Kate's place you have to walk up a flight of stairs and this year nearly every person over the age of 40 is in some sort of cast or had surgery recently. Soooo... my mom and dad's house was perfect: one floor ranch house!

If you don't hear from me again by at least Monday, please call 911. These people are crazy.

Comments

  1. Jenn, have a GREAT time! I bet everyone is really looking forward to seeing your girls and your little men! Of course, you & Aaron too, but you guys just aren't as cute! lol I wish my family would do a family runion, it has got to be a blast.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts