Reunion and Some Other Stuff

A little update: the reunion rocked! Kathy knows how to throw a par-tay! Pics will be forthcoming. My digital is broken, so I have to wait for... and here's a blast from the past... the film to be developed. WHAT?! Crazy right??

Working Old Job this week again. So much for having a summer off. Its like I have bills or something. Whatever.

Oh, I have two movies that I saw recently and thought I would pass along some recommendations:

The Squid and The Whale. This is the drama you can watch with your mama.

The Proposition. This is Bonanza on crack with a heavy dose of blood and gore. Underscored with great acting, lean writing and amazing cinematography.

Good stuff right there. Trust me. I know these things.

For realsies.

Oh, just a quick tip for those of you who have reached the mid 30s:

Don't do cartwheels drunk. Even on a triple dog dare. You will be sore for days. I still can't raise my left arm up over my head. Damn reunions. Damn Irish Whiskey. damn you all to hell! Patrick... I totally kicked your ass.

Comments

Popular Posts