Let's Discuss

Here, on the lovely and liberal campus that is MHC Columbus Day is not observed. While I am given 3 days to observe the observed day of the birth of JC, I shan't celebrate the finding of America. Why? Because Chris Columbus was a bad dude apparently who really didn't "find" the US of A, but instead bumped into it and then put forth a nasty blood bath and chicken pox epidemic to the natives of this good land.

Right.

Okay, then. This means, I'm working Monday. Its fine, I just had 3 days off.

It would have been lovely though because this is going to be a weekend of hellish magnitude. Saturday: haircut/color* with sister Kathy followed by afternoon wine tasting with Sheril. Sunday: work at second job, auditions in evening, drinks with Dan afterwards. Monday: Work, find magical Mary Poppins to babysit boys for half the day, more auditions and call backs.

Right.

So... here's the plan: possibly cancel wine tasting to spend more time with girls, leave work early Monday to be with boys. Kiss the ground my sister walks on for babysitting boys that night. Drink heavily. Kick some audition ass on Sunday/Monday.

It's all good.

Right.

*I am dying (gosh that doesn't look right) my hair tomorrow. Thinking redhead. Not sure. I'll post a pic after. Whatever it is, its going to be drastic. I'm not dishing out big cash for subtle! I want bang for my buck.

ed: It wasn't chicken pox... twas small pox. Slight difference there Jenn.



Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts