Wino Weekend

Monday, Monday.

The crazy weekend was a blur, mostly because of the stupid wine tasting. I got hammered and it was literally 3 pm. LOL! It all hit me as I parked in front of my house.... better than while driving home I guess. A hangover at 8pm. Who knew? It was a lot of fun. Re-reading my notes is funny. Sheril and I were describing the wines like they were chicken wings: tangy,spicy, mild... it was funny.

As I drank more and more my descriptions became more and more detailed, confident and bold. "Oh, that's nice. Very drinkable, fruity with a light oaky finish. What year was this?" The guy was like, "Ma'am, that's the rinse water."

Oy.

First round of auditions was last night. It was pretty quiet and I still didn't get a Bert. Grrrrr.... I'll find him.

Last round is tonight with call-backs at 8:30. Casting is a bitch.

Oh... got my haircut and colored. I'll post a pic later. Let's just say that Jenn Lennon is a magician! By far my favorite haircut ever. The color is just wicked. Think deep cherry-cola with a strawberry blonde streak in my bangs. So cool. Who knew I was this cool?

Right, so onward and upward!




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts