Pee Pee Dance

I have no idea what the hell is going on or how. Here's the latest:

Last night in the tub, Seth started to pee. I held his little potty under him and that was our first ever success.

This morning I was dressing him and asked if he would like to use the potty before putting on a diaper. He did, successfully.

Got home from work/daycare and asked if he wanted to use the potty and get more stickers... he did. Success. I kept his pants and diaper off and told him that if he needed to pee, to please use the potty. Big high fives, stickers, etc.

Two seconds ago he just walked into the kitchen and peed in the potty, then walked away like he has been doing this for months.

LOL! I'm giddy dammit. Giddy. Who knew warm urine could ever make me so happy?


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts