Oh. Wow.

Well, 7 out of 10 parts are cast. Wonderful, wonderful people in this thing. I'm humbled and excited about the opportunity to work with each of them. Its scary being trusted with a person's talent. Wonderful and scary. I hope to earn their respect.

Still on the hunt for a Bert, Joe Keller, and Jim Bayliss. Anyone reading this know a kid who isn't afraid to be onstage? Oh, and is in the state?

I'm very tired. I barely slept last night thinking about the show and everything. So, of course Seth was up all night and then up for good at 5:30. Ugh. I could just curl up and sleep right now.

I'm going on a retreat Friday with work. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm driving, so I guess I need to clean out the van! Its full of dog hair, french fries and matchboxes. Who's isn't right?

I miss my mom and dad. They are in Florida and won't be back until next week or so. Its weird, usually I get a phone call around now from my mom filling me in on who's going to be on Oprah. And then she'll call me again at 5ish to ask if I'm watching. And then she'll call me the next day to ask me if I saw Oprah the day before, like she didn't call me all day telling me to watch. God I love that.

I'm out.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts