At a loss here.

I picked up the boys from daycare today at 5. I was asked to come into the hall where I was handed 5 accident reports to sign. For two days at daycare. JP is honestly worse than ever. He has escalated to not only hurting himself but other kids in the class. This seems fake. I can't wrap my head around it. I don't know how much more these women can take. I'm really frustrated and feel lost, out of control. Seth is now doing the same kinds of things... not sure if he is reacting to JP, copying, having issues. I feel like... oh shit I don't know what I feel. Tired. Stressed. Scared.

Game Plan: Contact EI team and see about more therapies, contact pediatrician and push for neurological evaluation, push for 1:1 even if that means an ASD diagnosis. Get back to the diet for JP. I don't care what label they put on him, just fricking DO SOMETHING. Can't anyone DO something? Tell me what to do and I'll do it, but I just don't know where to turn.

I'm really not having a good day. I wanted to stay away from this type of post, but I just had to vent a bit and Aaron isn't home yet.

Oh, my friend's little girl Sylvie has Krappe (?sp). Its a terminal neurological disease. Its genetic, so her twin has it. Sylvie is on borrowed time, most infants with this die before they turn 2. She turned 2 a few months ago. Her sister carries it and at some point in her life it will make her sick, but not necessarily be fatal. Every child they conceive will have this, so they can't have anymore kids.

Another co-worker of mine has a 7 year old little girl who has scoliosis so bad she is already in a brace and will need major surgery on her spine.

Great fricking day.




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts