The Bunk is Back Baby!!

Right, so I clicked on the TV and flipped to On Demand. HBO. Series. The Wire. And there... lo and behold was the 5th season premiere of the best fricking television show in the history of television...

The Wire. Is. Back! BAM!
Oh man. Oh McNulty. Bunkity Bunk. And Herc. Marlo. Bubs. Woo freaking hooooo! I left a note for Aaron on the boys' new chalkboard:


Think he'll get the hint? We've been waiting and waiting for the new season. Its bittersweet, this is also the last. I spent a large part of my summer break watching seasons 3 and 4. In like 2 weeks I watched all 20 episodes. I'm not proud. Oh hell, yes I am!! I watched like 20 hours of television in two weeks!! Gosh I love having summers off.

I haven't posted in a few days. Crazy. Hitting crunch time with the play and it is really, really exhausting. JP hasn't been doing that great since getting back to school. Seth is having problems too. He is biting again and tonight he got into huge trouble. I've never had a biter, so this is new to me. I made a pretty big impression on him tonight. He was taken out of the bath and put to bed immediately. That was fun. JP wanted him back.

My dog is awesome. Have I mentioned this? He is laying on the bed with me, head on my legs and his face is all rumpled. You rock buddy. He sat on the couch with me and watched The Wire. Or more accurately, he sat on the couch with me and shared my popcorn while I watched TV.

Work stuff... boss is moving into her own office. Leaving me with my very own, large, huge windows, lovely, own office!!! Oh yeah!! I will be filling my own mahogany bookcases, vertical filing cabinets, large U-shaped desk and wall space with ALL MY STUFF!!! Very exciting. I need picture frames.

I need to sleep, but I'm just so excited about The Wire being back. And its on Wednesdays, so that means I can grab it on Thursdays. With the writer's strike there's nothing on anyhow.

Life is good people. It really is.

Comments

Popular Posts