Update. SSDD.

It was worse today for JP. I don't think he is necessarily even safe any more. They had a snow day yesterday, went today and it was a horror show. I had a quick meeting of the minds at 5 with the director of the daycare, but JP's teacher called over the intercom: Sharon can you come help? (insert screaming JP in background) So we went tearing down the hall and there is JP rolling around the fricking floor just like Regan from Exorcist. If it wasn't so scary and a little sad it would have been funny.

I ended up carrying him out to the car.

Speech therapy. He needs speech freaking therapy?

I sent a letter to the doc via fax, signed all sorts of releases of information for EI team, daycare and doc office. Now, I'm waiting.

My dog is neglected. He is pacing around here bored. Too tired buddy, I'm sorry.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts