Frosty Friday Goodness

Strawberry daquiries are most delicious at 3:30am with a big ass free pizza and good company. Oh yes, this chick went OUT last night. Old job holiday party. We go every year and get our drink on and dance like idiots. This year Aaron couldn't get the night off, so my sister (who actually still works there) Kate was my date. Corny rhyme.

Post party we went to a local dive bar. I'm not a club person, I just like a dark place with questionable clientele and cheap beer. Left dive bar, made a phone call to Kate's friend and BLAM! Free damn pizza. I still can't believe I found the place. On the way there we saw a large drug bust. Complete with 5 or 6 cruisers, about 15 cops surrounding the car, trunk open and sad dude on the ground. It was so COOL! We finally got our tired asses home and decided that strawberry daquiries would be perfect with our pizza. We whipped out the new awesome blender and had us some frosty goodness. It was great.

At 9:30 this morning Aaron laid on the bed next to me. He had been in a really, really great mood all morning. Like happy to wake up at 7am. So, he says he needs to leave soon.

I asked, "Where to?"

Well, its a long story sort of.

I have time.

Well, I got this check for my unused sick time yesterday. I didn't know I was getting it, I forgot.

Cool.

So, I, um, I bought something. I bought an X-box 360. And I'm thinking I shouldn't have.

Aaron, you have been wanting one of these things since they came out. Get the stupid X Box. Please.

And so, the white tower and fancy wireless controller are all set up. I don't think I'll see the front of his face for weeks. And he totally deserves to burn his retinas out if he wants.

I'm tired.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. ok i don't remember the drug bust but the pizza was good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts