Ramble, ramble, ramble

Watching a horrible news show while the NH results trickle in. I'm an Obama fan. I really don't like Clintons. Work is crazy. I have had to re-arrange my office two times in two days. Super fun. I moved computers all day yesterday and barely got a damn thing done.

Danielle had a tooth pulled today. She screamed so loud I almost burst into the room. Can you imagine that? Me, this total like dork busting into the little dentistry room, "No one hurts my baby! Danielle get in the van! Just get in the damn van!" Little gauze pads flying around the room, I hold 'em at bay with the drill and back out of the room. Exactly what would I have been able to do?? She really hated the whole experience.

I think my dog just threw his food onto the floor. Like picked it up and then opened his mouth and let it fall onto my kitchen floor. Whatever Clancy. He's getting neutered next week. Big boy is almost 18 months old. Stella is next.

I'm exhausted and for some reason, this about as deep as I can get tonight. Off to bed.




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts