So, I'm a little crazy

I am car crazy.  And I'm on a mission.  I need a car for Aaron to drive to work or a larger car/van for me to drive to work.  I would prefer something that could easily seat all 6 of us and a dog or two. My eyes have been on the very nice Dodge Conversion van at 5 Corners for the past year.  But its so over-priced I just can't do it.  Seriously, if it were about $2000 less I think I might have been able to swing Aaron's vote to a yes. 

I've been on the lookout for another great score like the one I got with my Buick.  That car is as solid and great running as it gets.  We've had it for a while now and the thing just rocks.  Great, I've just cursed myself.

Any-who... I am going to look at this 1991 Dodge Conversion Van tomorrow.  And I am EXCITED.  Why? Because it looks like its in fantastic shape.  It has low mileage for such a vehicle, it has a tv, vcr, newer tires, new sticker, fridge, a couch that opens to a queen-sized bed for "camping" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and... and.... its a whopping $800.  Perfect!

So, please send me good luck that this thing is everything I need it to be: safe, reliable and fun.  Yes, I want fun dammit.  I mean, the thing has venetian blinds!  I have had apartments that didn't even have those. 

I love me some cheap cars.

Comments

Popular Posts