Waaahhhh!

Having a craptastic day.  Work is mayhem.  I have so much to do and the emails keep coming.  I can do nothing about most of those emails and have almost no answers to offer.  Add in a few other items that are causing stress and well, you get the picture.

I'm sitting here, feeling all sorry for myself when I realized something:

It doesn't mean a thing.  In the long run, it will mean nothing.  Take a breath, let it roll.

I'm going to buy flowers for a coworker today.  Her sister died yesterday.  She can feel sorry for herself... but she won't.  Not her style, this great lady.  Me?

I have my sisters.  Blessedly, they are both here still.  So the pity party was short-lived.  The rest of it will have to fall into place with what I can do.  And the rest of it will have to take care of itself.

Or, I guess I'll get fired?

:0)

Comments

  1. ITS AMAZING WHEN YOUR NOT FEELING YOUR BEST AND STRESS IS KICKING OUR BUT THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WORSE, CHIN UP JENN THERES ALWAYS TOMORROW, SO SORRY FOR YOUR CO-WORKING YOUR RIGHT WE HAVE EACH OTHER !! LOVE YOU KATE AND HUGS TO YOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts