The Globes (Halle Barry's Globes not excluded)

I wish I could save text messages as conversations.  I watched the GG's tonight with my BFF via text messaging.  We experienced a strange psychic connection that defied explanation.  We met on an intellectual level that involved Helen Mirren's rack, the class of a Streep acceptance speech, the drool-worthiness of Gerard Butler, that dude from Avatar (who obviously needs a new effing agent) and the annoying fakery of Drew Barrymore. 

In other depths of rigorous intellectual debate:  the hotness of Halle Barry, Botox and Julia Roberts, the glib genius of one Ricky Gervais and the complete awkward horribleness that is the Red Carpet pre-show.  Whoever got Billy Bush this gig should really find the dude from Avatar and represent him.  I should not, under any circumstances - ever, know that moron's name and not the hottie from said Avatar film.  And I use the term "film" loosely here. 

James Cameron.  What can I say dude?  You look more like a bird every. single. day.  Its creepy.  You are creepy.  Your movie was pretty. 

The end. 

Comments

  1. I think we should start our own Pyschic Friends Network.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts