I entered a contest

Its truly not a big thing... unless you're totally insane crazy for beautiful yarn.  Add to this that the winner gets crazy beautiful yarn that will never, ever be for sale anywhere.  Now add that its from Three Irish Girls.

Read this.

If you scroll through the entries (comments) and read a few, then go almost to the very bottom you will see my entry:

The first thing I thought of when I saw that color was the musical Cabaret! And to that end…


Sally Bowles Soles
Long Live Liza!
Fosse, Fosse, Fosse!
Perfectly Marvelous Piggies

And then I couldn’t get the image of (or depictions of) the irish goddess Morrigan whose fierocity and ferocious-ness is legendary… you don’t mess with the Morrigan!

Morrigans Magenta Magic
Merely Morrigan

I'm sorry, but Sally Bowles Soles is the PERFECT name for socks made from that yarn!!!  Send me some luck friends!!  They will be announcing the winner today I think.

And yes, Dan... I thought of you when creating the Cabaret names.  I didn't like the movie, but the musical you directed was terrific! 

Comments

Popular Posts