Energy

I'm not sure if its normal to be able to do this, but I've been reading A LOT about energy and I'm just too curious to care if I sound like a crazy person (wouldn't be the first time)... so here goes...

Raising energy.  Its something done during meditation or prayer or yoga or spell casting or tarot reading or for the fun of it while sitting at your desk and staring at worksheets.  You close your eyes (if you want, it helps at first) and you imagine all your energy from the top of your head to tips of your toes radiating out of your body.  You visualize it however you want:  rainbows, a color or a wave... whatever floats your boat. 

You will *know* instantly when it happens.  I get serious head to toe goose bumps.  When I first learned about this I could do this for maybe 6 seconds.  Now I can do this at times for 15 - 20 minutes at a stretch.  Its pretty amazing and totally relaxing.

Question:  have you ever tried this?  And if you have, do you get goose bumps too?

All of that to ask if people get goose bumps when they will them to appear.  Its official folks... I've gone off the deep end.  Its fun in here! Jump in!

Comments

  1. its weird you said "its fun just jump in" didn't you have a dream about Patrick and he told grandma to "just jump in"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's right! Ha ha ha. I listen to those messages whether I realize it or not I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts